Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Baby Excitement



Today was a fun day. I got the bassinet I won on ebay and set it up. It's a lot bigger than what I thought it was going to be. We were using a friends before and Lexi had put her two babies in it so that we could practice. So I put her babies in the new bassinet. I am really excited!!!

In the evening Brian and I went out to dinner at the mall. Afterwards we walked to the other end and on the way we stopped in The Children's Place because they advertised sale prices. We went to the sale racks and Brian found a little hat that he liked. We then looked through the rack some more and found a long sleeve onesie that had "Daddy loves me" printed on it. So of course we needed it. Brian then picked out a pair of jeans. It was so fun and cute to see him hold up the jeans to the top to see how they looked together. I had fun and it was exciting to have Brian get involved. Brian said that that was going to be his only clothing purchase for the little one. I say let's wait and see. I have a feeling she is going to be daddy's little girl.

No comments: