Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I have been tagged.

Chole tagged me. I am not sure how we are linked. We are sisters in the Gospel, were in Battle Creek together in our youth, and I hung out with Robert at KCC.

1. I enjoy cutting finger and toe nails. Clean toes and fingers make me feel better.
2. I am still afraid of the dark. I run up the stairs from the basement because I feel that the boogey man will get me.
3. I enjoy reality t.v.
4. It is my goal to scare Brian really good because he gets me all of the time. I have had to be really creative.
5. I took an incomplete in a class and my instructor passed away.
6. I think that the older I get the more uptight I become. It will be interesting how I'll be when my girl's are older.
7. I like to pull on my eyebrows. No big deal they are huge!

I tag Emily, Jessica, Sonya, Jennifer, Tiffany, Renee, and Sam.

No comments: