Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Update #3

So I went to the doctor's yesterday and not much of a change. The baby's head is down, I am a fingertip, and 60% thinned out. So we scheduled an induction for next Wednesday at 7:30am. I am so excited to know that there will be an end to my pregnancy. I am beside myself. Of course I wouldn't mind if he came sooner but I know there will be an end. Wahoo!!!

Alexis has been telling my belly "come out baby brother" She just started that on her own. I think it is pretty funny.

Ellie has two teeth on the bottom and one on top that is working its way through. She is also signing "please", "milk", and "more". She prefers to sign "please". It gets her what she wants faster. She also learned how to drink out of a straw on Saturday and her dad thinks that that is the coolest thing ever.

No comments: