Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hungry Girl's Chinese Salad


Today I made this salad and it was so good.

Hungry Girl's 200 Under 200
Scoopable Chinese Chicken Salad

Ingredients

One 16-ounce package of dry broccoli slaw mix
12 ounces cooked skinless lean chicken breast, chopped
1 cup canned water chestnuts, drained and sliced into thin strips
1 cup canned mandarin orange segments, drained and chopped
1 cup chopped scallions
3/4 cup Newman's Own Lighten Up! Low Fat Sesame Ginger Dressing (Soooo Goood!)

Directions

In a large bowl, toss all of the ingredients together and mix well.

Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Stir well before serving. Enjoy!

I didn't wait to refrigerate and it was just as good. Brian liked it as well. I am not so sure about Alexis because she isn't feeling well. I checked out this cookbook from the library. There were too many recipes that I wanted to try so I bought a copy.

No comments: