Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Oh What a Joy It Is...




Brian and I took the kids out to see a house that had their lights choreographed to music. As we turned onto the street, Alexis said that she had to throw up. I asked her if she really did and she said no. Not a moment later she had done what exactly she said she had to do. Brian was grossed out from watching her in the rear view mirror. He pulled the car over so I could see the damage and to take care of Alexis. When we got out Brian started to gag from the smell. I started laughing because he was having such difficulty helping. Then Brian threw up a little and I laughed harder and ended up losing control of my bladder just a little. Poor Alexis was sitting in the back of the van covered, Brian was on the curb unable to help himself and I was standing there laughing in the freezing cold wetting myself. (I am okay with myself to share that).

The situation was too funny not to share.

We went to the house and watched the lights for a little and then we drove home with the windows down because we could not stand the smell anymore. Anyways, all is well. Parenthood is great!

3 comments:

Katie staten said...

This post makes me laugh, because I would be throwing up too. But also because your last 3 posts all have something to do with spewing. I mean that is classic. Mikey laughing and spewing, lava spewing (which is really cool) and Alexis and Brian spewing. Leah too if you count that end. :)
Thanks for the good laugh. Sorry you had to clean that yucky mess up. Next time I would believe her regardless. :)

Mrs. H said...

I think I peed a little while reading this...I love it, great stories to reflect upon during rough times. Thanks for sharing

Meredith said...

Ha! That's AWESOME. I would defniitely be the one puking. I do NOT do throw up! I'm sure that will have to change when I have kids... :)