Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's Autumn Time

I love Autumn!!! I love the crisp air, the mostly clear skies, pumpkins, pumpkin goodies, apples, the beautiful colors of the trees. I am sad that this season is so short. 
I was feeling in the autumn mood and decided it was time to take down my summer decorations on the porch and put up more fall inspired decor. Alexis loves pumpkins. So I took her to Horrocks to get her pumpkin. She picked out a really pretty one. It is orange with white patterns on it. I had never seen one like it before.

I made the numbers with my Mom's Cricut machine. I love that thing!



I found the table at Goodwill and painted it cream. I love it!!! I have enjoyed it all summer. I found the chairs at Salvation Army and have enjoyed those all summer. The flowers I cut from my hydrangea bush in the front. In the beginning of summer they are bright blue, pink and purple. Then the closer it gets to winter they turn burgandy. I love them and have plans to transplant some the rest of the front. They are so easy to take care of and I need that in my life.

No comments: