Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Learning to Love Michigan

It seems that we will be in Michigan for longer than we had anticipated. So we are finding new places that make us feel good about being here.

In August we went to South Haven. I had been there before but I was a teenager then and not really interested in my surroundings unless they involved boys. 
Anyways, we got there and instantly fell in love with the town, the beach and the lighthouse. It is our new favorite spot.








We then went back in September when Brian had a delivery there. it was too cold for the water but not for the sand and a stroll along the lighthouse.









1 comment:

Cortnie said...

South Haven is one of my favorite get-away spots too. I usually make a trip there to enjoy some quiet time on the pier when I need to de-stress or collect my thoughts. Love it!