Thursday, March 18, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy

I went thrifting the other day and picked up this old flour canister. Thrifting makes me happy. I put one of the zoo tools that I have in it. Now I can see it instead of it being hidden in a drawer. The green canister that Jenna made makes me happy too. I am appreciating handmade items a lot more lately. Of course the engagement pic my dad took makes me happy. I like having it near the stove.
My Mom made me this tile. I just put it up behind the stove where I can see it better. I love this little pig timer. I found it at TJ Maxx. It's made by the Joie people.
Mikey makes me happy. He was doing this the other day. Just hanging over the side. He is so funny. I know a couple of Mikes and they are very entertaining. Our Mike is following suit.
The sun has been shining and melted all of our snow. That makes me happy. It has been warmer outside so we went out. There have been a lot of cats around the house. The girls are looking for them. When they work together and are happy, I am happy.

No comments: